Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Healthy Breakfast

I have a lot of weight issues, always been obese!  I need to lose at least 50 pounds to get started...phew!! I know its a lot and will take a long time for me. 
I read in a magazine yesterday while waiting at the doctor's office that to lose weight we need to check our calorie count.  So basically to lose 8 pounds a month, I need to eat a 350 calorie meal for  breakfast, 450 calorie meal for lunch, and 500 calorie meal for dinner.  And a snack about 200 calories!! Now thats a lot of countings and numbers for me. With a busy schedule and kids its a bit hard to manage but I guess once I get started and jot down recipes and prepare them it may get easier, in sha Allah.

Today was my first healthy 350 calorie breakfast I made.
A simple toast with avocado and egg.




Ingredients:
1 avocado mashed. 
Seasoning: lime juice, salt and pepper
A little bit of red onion (optional)
whole wheat toast
eggs

Make it the way you like and enjoy!

Wasalaam xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment