Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Home Remedy for Cold

My son has been having a bad cold for a while.  I remembered the home remedy my sister made for my daughter while we were in India a long time ago.  I quickly made a bottle of this home remedy and kept it ready to give my kiddos everyday until they feel better.

Honey has a lot of health benefits as well as cinnamon and ginger.  Our Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Make use of two remedies: honey and the Quran." - (tirmidhi) ....subhanAllah!

You will need:
Good organic honey - 1 cup
3" ginger - grated and get the juice out of it
cinnamon powder - 2 tsp
small glass bottle (i made mine in a small smuckers jam bottle)



Method: Mix all ingredients together and pour in a bottle.  It stays good for a long time.  You can refrigerate it too.

Wasalaam xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment