Friday, January 9, 2015

Shukr Islamic Clothing

I started working a part-time job 3 months ago, and my biggest concern was work clothes.  I have always worn indian/pakistani salwar kameez/dresses, so when I joined work, I could not wear the indian dresses to work.

I started searching online for modest clothing and then with the help of Google, i got Shukr Islamic Clothing.  I loved the designs of the tops and pants as that is what I needed to purchase.

Shukr Onine has a wide range of tops to go with skirts and pants.  They have a lovely collection of Abayas and Dresses.

I purchased this top and this pant.  Their quality is amazing and so are the styles.You can see me wearing the top in this picture.  The pants are really long so you need to get it altered to your length only if you are a shorty like me :)


I cannot fit into my jeans right now as the size is okay but not my weight.  I did not return or exchange it to fit into it some day, iA, (the jean is my motivation) and also as per my sweet niece's advice (thank you my darling).

Got my 2nd order yesterday and I am excited to share those with you in the next post, iA.

I do not know if Shukr Online knows I exist.  All the opinions in this post are 100% mine.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I LOVE shukr clothing! I just bought 2 jilbabs and they are amazing quality and fit great :) Im super happy with them. They are having a big winter sale now as well :)

    ReplyDelete